Indian Navy Recruitment: The Indian Navy operates under three commands, The Western Naval Command, The Eastern Naval Command, and The Southern Naval Command. The Indian Navy recruits qualified contenders for Officer, Agniveer, and Navel Civilian Rank. Under the Officer category, you can apply for Executive, Engineering, Medical, electrical, and Education. We are here with all the updates about the notifications released by the Indian Navy for posts like Officers, Agniveers SSR, Agniveer MR, Naval Civilians, and Executives.
There are nearly more than 4000 posts vacant under these posts. The eligible and interested contenders must check the below information carefully for keeping themselves updated about the latest Indian Navy jobs.
Indian Navy Recruitment: Notification
|Name of the Organization||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Job||Officers, Agniveers SSR, Agniveer MR, Naval Civilians, and Executives|
|Number of Vacancies||4000+|
|Last Date to Apply||Ongoing|
Indian Navy Jobs Recruitment Posts & Vacancy Details
- Indian Navy Agnipeeth Recruitment- 3000 Posts
- Indian Navy (Naval Dockyard) Recruitment– 338 Posts
- Indian Navy AA & SSR (Aug 2022 Batch) Recruitment -2500
- Indian Navy SSC Officers Jan 2023 Course Recruitment -155
- Indian Navy Recruitment– 1531
- Indian Navy Sailor (Sportsperson Entry) Recruitment- Various Posts
The contenders who have studied graduation degree/BE/BTech/10th/12th/Master degree from the recognized Institute/University/College can apply for Indian Navy Recruitment open for various posts and courses.
The selection process for the Indian Navy includes a written test based on MCQ, physical measurement test, physical efficiency test, SSB round, and interview. The stages in the selection process may differ depending on the category of post.
The aspirants can be from the age group of people having age above 17.5 years for filling the Indian Navy application form.
The selected contenders for all the posts will get very good salary packages with grade pay and they also receive various allowances for House rent, education of the child, DA allowance, and a great amount on retirement.
How To Keep Updated For Indian Navy Jobs:
- You must follow the steps for filling out the Indian Navy application form for Officers, Agniveer, and Naval Civilian Posts.
- The intended people must go to the Career & Jobs tab given on the top bar of the Indian Navy website.
- Then select the appropriate sub-tab like Officers, Agniveer, and Naval Civilian.
- Then check the notification details given for that particular post.
- You must keep in mind the ending date to submit the online Indian Nav application form.
- Then fill out the Indian Navy application form with the asked information about your education, address, email id, phone number, age, identity proof, location, etc.
- Upload the required docs/certificates and signature/pic in the Indian Navy application form by considering the format/size guidelines.
- Then complete the application submission process by clicking on the submit button.