Railway Recruitment: All the job opportunists in search of a job are informed that the railway department of India has advertised a job notification for 2700+ posts of Clerk, Goods Guard, Station Master, Assistant Manager, Executive Assistant. Department invites offline or online applications from the interested and skilled applicants before the date ends. Further information about railway recruitment is covered below.
Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Department Of Railway|
|Name of the Job||Clerk, Goods Guard, Station Master, Assistant Manager, Executive Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||2700|
|Last Date to Apply||Provided in the Link|
Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Railway Jobs
Name of The Posts:
- SECR Recruitment: 42 Posts
- SER Recruitment: 11 Posts
- Southern Railway Recruitment: 201 Posts
- RWF Recruitment: 06 Posts
- KRIDE Recruitment: 45 Posts
- KMRL Recruitment: 05 Posts
- Central Railway Recruitment: 08 Posts
- South East Central Railway: 432 Posts
Educational Qualifications: The candidates are required to have the specified academic qualification from an accredited college or university.
Make sure that you are eligible before applying as the fee paid once will not be refunded in any case.
Selection Procedure: All of the candidates will be going to participate in the selection process consisting of the Written Exam and Interview in order to get selected for the job.
Pay Scale: The selected and appointed candidates will be paid a suitable amount as remuneration per month.
Application Fees: The candidates will be obliged to pay a certain amount towards the application fee. Check the amount to be paid as a fee for each of the vacancies and pay in the specified mode.
Age criteria: The candidates above the age of 18 years and below 40 years can apply for the recruitment.
Check the age limit for each post before applying. The candidates who belong to any reserved category will be provided with relaxation in the upper age limit as per the central government rules.
Important Instructions to apply for Railway Recruitment:
- The candidates need to go to the link for the concerned recruitment.
- Read all of the details provided therein.
- Apply for recruitment in the mode prescribed.
- Clearly mention the post you are applying for and attach the documents in support of your qualification, identity, etc.
- The candidates need to upload or send copies of the academic certificates.
- Pay the fee in online or offline mode as applicable.
- The candidates are suggested to keep a copy of the filled application form as proof for their future reference.
NOTE: The candidates have been provided with all the details on the recruitment process for 2700 vacancies of Clerk, Goods Guard, Station Master, Assistant Manager, Executive Assistant. Keep visiting our website for more such updates.