Teaching Recruitment: We are very happy to announce that there are bumper vacancies available for teaching and faculty positions in many govt Schools and Institutions. Here we will cover the recent notifications issued by the Samagra Sikhsha Department, Army Public Schools, KVS, NVS, NIT, AIIMS, JSSC Jharkhand, and more. These organizations have requirements for qualified nominees for the posts of PGT, TGT, PRT, Primary School Teacher, Upper Primary School Teacher, Art Education Instructors & others.
The number of vacancies for these posts is more than 5000. The skilled and willing individuals are advised to check these teaching post openings by the various Schools and Institutions. These posts are available for arts, science, medical, commerce, engineering, and other background people. Get full details here.
Teaching Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Vacancy
|PGT, TGT, PRT, Primary School Teacher, Upper Primary School Teacher, Art Education Instructors & Other
|Number of Posts
|Last date of application
Teaching Recruitment Name & Vacancies Details:
- EdCIL PGT Teacher Recruitment 2024: For 100 Jobs
- RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2024: For 200 Jobs
- ESIC Faculty Recruitment 2024: For 146 Jobs
- SSB Odisha Recruitment 2024: For 2064 Jobs
- UT Administration of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu Recruitment 2024: For 112 Jobs
- Others Jobs
The nominees who have completed the following degrees and qualifications can fill the teaching posts issued by various departments and organizations.
- 12th with a Graduation degree and BED.
- Master’s degree with BEd and TET exams like HTET, CTET, APTET, etc.
- 12th with certification courses.
- BE/BTech/MSc/MCA in Computer Science
- MBBS with MD degree
The age of the aspirants for the teaching posts should be above 20 years and the upper age limit must be checked from the particular organization’s notification.
Salary and Grade Pay:
The teaching posts in India come under Grade- A and Grade- B which means they will be offered good salaries and other allowances per month.
There will be a screening test or written test for the preliminary section and the final selection, the organizations will conduct an interview or demo round.
How to Apply for Teaching Recruitment:
- The individuals first need to go to the official website of the organization.
- Then you should follow the proper rules/instructions for filing the online application form.
- Prepare the soft copies of the certificates/docs and upload them into the teaching posts application form.
- Pay the form submission fee and then submit the online form.
- If the organization has requested to submit the form offline, then download the form, write the information on it, attach the documents with it, and send them to the given address.
Note: We advised you to thoroughly review the details for the vacancy you are eligible for NIT, AIIMS, etc.