BHEL Chennai Recruitment 2019: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Chennai has asked for applications for filling up the 80 posts of Engineer & Supervisor. The organization has released the official notification for the recruitment mentioning all the details including the application & selection procedure,age & eligibility criteria,pay scale and fees for application. The candidates can apply online on the official website of the organization i.e www.bhel.com or www.careers.bhel.in. The last date to apply is 18th February 2019 after which no application will be accepted. For more information and instructions please read the description given below carefully.
BHEL Chennai Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Chennai|
|Name of the Job||Engineer & Supervisor|
|Number of vacancies||80|
|Last Date to apply||18-02-2019|
BHEL Chennai Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Chennai
Name of The Posts:
- Engineer (FTA-Civil) – 21
- Supervisor (FTA-Civil) – 59
Last Date to Apply: 18-02-2019
Educational Qualifications: The aspiring candidate must possess a Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering for (Post 1), Diploma in Engineering (Post 2) from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the interview and skill test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 62,100/- (Post 1), Rs. 34,680/- (Post 2) per month.
Application Fees: Application fee details are as follows:
- SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged candidates: Nil
- All other candidates: Rs.200/-
Age criteria: The age of the candidate should be less than or equal to 34 years as on 06-02-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.bhel.com
Important Instructions to apply :
- The candidate has to first go on to the official website www.careers.bhel.in.
- Fill the application form and pay the application fee.
- The fees will be paid in the online mode thereafter the candidate can take the printout of the filled in application form and the fees receipt generated online.
- In the end, all the document’s self-attested photocopies, application form’s hard copy and fee receipt has to be sent at the following address.
- Address: “Addl.General Manager(HR) BHEL, Power Sector Southern Region, 690, EVR Periyar Building, Anna Salai, Chennai-600035.”
NOTE: The candidates should keep visiting the official website regularly. The hard copy of the Application form can be submitted by 25-02-2019.