Board of Secondary Education Haryana Recruitment: Board of Secondary Education Haryana has organized a job fair for 895 Vacancies on the post of Principal, PGT, TGT, Librarian, Clerk, Accounts Clerk. Eligible and skilled candidates can submit the Online application form at the official web link available at www.bseh.org.in. The due date for online application is 5th August 2019 and there will have no chance after it. The candidate interested in the post must read the entire notification given below before applying for the post. For more updates candidates can visit the official website www.bseh.org.in
Board of Secondary Education Haryana Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Board of Secondary Education Haryana|
|Name of the Job||Principal, PGT, TGT, Librarian, Clerk, Accounts Clerk|
|Number of Vacancies||895|
|Last Date to Apply||5th August 2019|
Board of Secondary Education Haryana Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Board of Secondary Education Haryana
Name of The Posts:
- Principal – 20
- Post Graduate Teacher – 419
- Librarian – 14
- Clerk – 32
- Accounts Clerk – 30
- Trained Graduate Teacher – 380
Last Date to Apply: The last date to apply for the Board of Secondary Education Haryana recruitment is 5th August 2019.
Educational Qualifications: Keen Aspirants applying or looking for the recruitment should hold 12th/ Degree/ PG Degree with B.Ed./B.P.Ed./M.Ed./MA/ Graduation Degree/ B.Com/ B.Lib/ BE/B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA/ B.Sc/M.Sc (CS/IT) from an accredited Board/University /Institute
Selection Procedure: Contenders will be chosen on the basis of their performance:
- Writing Skill Test
- Typing Test and/or Personal Interview
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get the attractive salary package with grade pay and it is updated on the official website.
Application fee: Application registration fee for the
- For SC and PH candidates of Haryana Domicile is Rs.750
- For all candidates except for SC and PH candidates of Haryana Domicile is Rs.1000
- All candidates outside Haryana(including SC and PH) is Rs.1000
- Aspirant’s age should be in the range of 21 – 42 years (Post 2,3,6)
- 18 – 42 years (Post 4,5)
- Maximum age of candidates for BSEH Recruitment should be 50 years (Post 1)
- Relaxation in age is provided to the candidates belonging to the reserved category.
Official Website: www.bseh.org.in
Important Instructions to apply for Board of Secondary Education Haryana Recruitment:
- Candidates should visit the official website bseh.org.in .
- Fill the online application form with all details including name, address, age.
- Starting date to fill the form is 16th July 2019
- Upload photographs and signature.
- Submit form before 5th August 2019
- Aspirants should have to fill this form correctly attach the copies of the credentials demanded in the form. In the end, post the application form (filled completely by the aspirant) at the address specified below before 5th August 2019.
- Aspirants are advised to visit www.bseh.org.inofficial website of the organization time to time for more updates
NOTE: check the official website www.bseh.org.in for more job notifications and updates.