DCCB Jagdalpur Recruitment 2018 : District Cooperative Central Bank Jagdalpur have announced for the recruitment for the post of Branch Managers. The interested and eligible candidates are hereby advised to fill the application form online. The candidates can apply before 31st October 2018.Candidates are requested to go through the details given below regarding the vacancies i.e age and eligibility criteria,application and selection procedure,scale of pay and fees for application along with some other important instructions.
DCCB Jagdalpur Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||District Cooperative Central Bank Jagdalpur|
|Name of the Job||Computer Operator Cum Clerk|
|Number of vacancies||24|
|Last Date to apply||31-10-2018|
DCCB Jagdalpur Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: District Cooperative Central Bank Jagdalpur
Name of The Posts: Computer Operator Cum Clerk
Last Date to Apply: 31-10-2018
Educational Qualifications : Applicants looking for this job should have Graduation with diploma in Computer Education/ PGDCA from a recognized university/institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the written test,document verification.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs. 11,250/- to Rs. 20,580/- per month.
Application Fees: Application fees is Rs. 600/– for all candidates.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-07-2018.
Official Website: www.dccbjagdalpur.com
Important Instructions to apply :
- Candidate has to fill in the online application form as per the instructions given on the official website of the organization.
- White background passport size photo and signature of the candidate is to be attached on the application form online.
- The photo scans of the required educational qualification documents is to be uploaded on too.
- Pay the application fees and complete the submission process of application form.
- Retain the hard copy of application form and fees receipt for future reference.
NOTE: Candidates are advised to visit the official website regularly to know more updates regarding recruitment.