Department of Water Supply & Sanitation Recruitment 2018 :We are here back again with a good news that Department of Water Supply & Sanitation has issued a job notification.The organization has announced for the recruitment of 210 posts of Junior Engineer.Interested and eligible candidates have to apply online before last date i.e. 11-07-2018 on the official website www.govt.thapar.edu .Candidates are requested to go through the details given below regarding the vacancies i.e age and eligibility criteria,application and selection procedure,pay scale and fees for application along with some other important instructions.
Department of Water Supply & Sanitation Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Department of Water Supply & Sanitation|
|Name of the Job||Junior Engineer|
|Number of vacancies||210|
|Last Date to apply||11-07-2018|
Department of Water Supply & Sanitation Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Department of Water Supply & Sanitation
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Engineer(Civil) – 199
- Junior Engineer(Mechanical/Electrical) – 11
Last Date to Apply: 11-07-2018
Educational Qualifications : Candidates should hold Diploma in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering from a recognized university/institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the written test.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs 10300 – Rs 34800/- with grade pay of Rs 4800/- per month.
Application Fees: Application fee for Gen/OBC candidates is Rs 1000/- while it is Rs 500/- for SC/ST/PH(from Punjab).
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-37 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.govt.thapar.edu
Important Instructions to apply :
- Firstly the candidate has to visit the official website and fill the online application form.
- The applicant has to fill all the important details i.e. applicant’s personal,educational qualification etc.
- Then the applicant has to upload the coloured passport size photo and signature on the form followed by the online payment of application fees and also scan the original documents as demanded in the form.
- In the end submit the completely filled application form.
NOTE:Candidates are advised to visit the official website regularly for more updates.