Dhuliyan Municipality Recruitment 2019: Dhuliyan Municipality is going to recruit candidates on 15 vacant posts of Store Keeper, Pump Operator, and Sub Assistant Engineer. Application filling process will be closed on 11th March 2019. So applicants are advised to fill the form in offline mode on or before the last date. Desirous candidates can visit the official website www.wbdma.gov.in to know the eligibility criteria and other details. Likewise, we have also given the notification having age, educational qualification, application fee, application and selection procedure details. Candidates may see this and then apply online.
Dhuliyan Municipality Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Dhuliyan Municipality|
|Name of the Job||Store Keeper, Pump Operator, and Sub Assistant Engineer|
|Number of vacancies||15|
|Last Date to apply||Ongoing|
Dhuliyan Municipality Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Dhuliyan Municipality
Name of The Posts:
- Sub Assistant Engineer – 02
- Store Keeper – 01
- Pump Operator – 02
- Recorder – 01
- Work Sarkar -01
- Peon – 01
- Mazdoor – 07
Educational Qualifications: Aspiring candidates looking to apply for this job vacancy should hold 8th/ 9th/ 10th/ Diploma in Engineering/ Certificate course in Electrical workshop from a recognized board/ university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam and personal interview.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be offered an attractive pay package per month.
Application Fees: Application fee details are as follows:
- Post 1: General Candidates: 300/-
- Post 2 to 5: General Candidates: 200/-
- Post 7: General Candidates: 100/- in the form of D.D drawn in favour of Chairman
- SC/ST/ PWD candidates are exempted to pay the application fee.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 24-40 years (Post 2), 18-40 years (Post 2 to 7) as on 01-01-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.wbdma.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Applicants have to download the application form from the website www.wbdma.gov.in.
- Fill this form and attach all the document’s photocopies.
- Finally, send it to the address specified below.
- Address: “Chairman, Dhuliyan Municipality, Dhuliyan Pakur Road, P.O-Dhuliyan,
District – Murshidabad, PIN – 742 202 (W.B).”
NOTE: Stay tuned for more updates and news.