High Court, Karnataka Recruitment 2019: Karnataka High Court invites applications from the eligible and skilled candidates on the 18 posts of Typist. An official notification giving the full detailed information regarding the recruitment is published by the Karnataka Court on its official website www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in. Interested candidates may file their candidature online on or before 08th May 2019. Applications received after 08-05-2019 will not be entertained at any cost. In the below-written article, we have placed all the information about the eligibility criteria along with some important guidelines to apply.
High Court, Karnataka Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||High Court, Karnataka|
|Name of the Job||Typist|
|Number of vacancies||18|
|Last Date to apply||08-05–2019|
High Court, Karnataka Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: High Court, Karnataka
Name of The Posts: Typist
Last Date to Apply: 08th May 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must be Graduate from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be on the basis of typing test, viva-voce, document verification.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/- per month.
Application Fees: The Application fee is Rs.250/- for Gen/OBC candidates against an amount of Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PH/ Cat. 1 candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-35 years as on 08-05-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- An applicant desirous to apply may visit the official website www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
- Read the notification carefully and in the application form fill complete details about name, address, qualifications, etc. in the desired format.
- Upload signature and photograph in the application form.
- Finally, submit the form on or before the last date i.e. 08th May 2019.
- Take out the print of application form for further reference.
- Hard copy need not be sent to the Court.
NOTE: It is suggested to the applicants to regularly visit the official website of Karnataka High Court to have updates and news regarding the recruitment schedule to be announced soon.