Indian Railway Recruitment 2019: We here again with the good news that the Indian railway has announced for the recruitment for 26 posts of Post Graduate Teacher/ Trained Graduate Teacher/ Primary Teacher. The interested and eligible candidates are hereby advised to fill the application form online and attend walk-in interview on or before 22nd or 23rd August 2019. The last date to apply for this job is 23rd August 2019 of the publication of this advertisement after which no application will be accepted. Candidates are requested to go through the details given below regarding the vacancies i.e age criteria, application procedure, eligibility and fees for application.
Indian railway Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Indian railway|
|Name of the Job||Post Graduate Teacher/ Trained Graduate Teacher/ Primary Teacher|
|Number of vacancies||26|
|Last Date to apply||23rd August 2019|
Indian railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian railway
Number of posts: 26
Name of The Posts:
- Post Graduate Teacher-5
- Trained Graduate Teacher-16
- Primary Teacher -5
Last Date to Apply: 23rd August 2019
Official Website: https://nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
Educational Qualifications: A candidate applying for these posts must have done
- For Post Graduate Teacher: Post Graduate in relevant subject & B.Ed
- For Trained Graduate Teacher: Graduation (in the teaching subject) and B. Ed. Pass in the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)/ At least he/she should have a language paper in Secondary level Graduate from a recognized University with Diploma in Physical training from a recognized institution or B.P.E.D from a recognized University and Higher Secondary Degree With Dramng & Painting/Fine Arts with minimum 2 years full-time Diploma from a recognized institute
- For Primary teacher: Graduation/ Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and B.Ed/ Diploma in Elementary Education/JBT/PTT and pass in the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)
Selection Procedure: Contenders looking for this job will be chosen according to their performance in Written Exam, Personal Interview.
Age Criteria: Age of the candidate should be in the range of
- 18-65 years(Post 1)
- 18-65 years (Post 2)
- 18-65 years (Post 3)
- Relaxation is provided to the candidates belonging to the reserved category.
Scale of Pay: Selected candidates will get the attractive salary package of Rs. 27,500 (Post 1) ,Rs. 26,250 (Post 2), Rs. 21,250(post 3) per month.
- An application fee will be updated soon on the official website.
Important Instructions to apply for Indian railway :
- The candidate has to fill in the online application form as per the instructions are given on the official website of the organization.
- Aspirants should have to go and fill this form correctly attach the copies of the credentials demanded in the form. In the end, post the application form (filled completely by the aspirant) at the address specified below before 23rd August 2019.
- Aspirants are advised to visit https://nfr.indianrailways.gov.in official website of the organization from time to time for more updates.
- Walk-in- Interview will be held between 22nd August 2019 to 23rd August 2019 in the Office of the General Manager(P) C/o- GM office Complex, Maligaon, N,F. Railway, Guwahati-II.
NOTE: The candidates are requested to keep themselves updated regarding any future notification regarding the vacancy through the official website https://nfr.indianrailways.gov.in.