Integral Coach Factory Recruitment 2019: We here again with a piece of good news that Integral Coach Factory has announced for the recruitment for 10 posts of Senior Clerk, Junior Clerk, Technician. The interested and eligible candidates are hereby advised to fill the application form offline only. The last date to apply for this job is 9th September 2019 of the publication of this advertisement after which no application will be accepted. Candidates are requested to go through the details given below regarding the vacancies i.e age criteria, application procedure, eligibility and fees for application.
Integral Coach Factory Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Integral Coach Factory|
|Name of the Job||Senior Clerk, Junior Clerk, Technician|
|Number of vacancies||10|
|Last Date to apply||9th September 2019|
Integral Coach Factory Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Integral Coach Factory
Number of posts: 10
Name of The Posts: (Under Sports Quota – 10)
- Senior Clerk
- Junior Clerk
- Technician Grade III
Last Date to Apply: 9th September 2019
Official Website: icf.indianrailways.gov.in
Educational Qualifications: A candidate applying for these posts must have done 10th with ITI/ 12th/ Graduation Degree from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure: Contenders looking for this job will be chosen according to their performance in Trial, Personal Interview.
Age Criteria: Age of the candidate should be in the range of 18 – 25 years counted from 1st January 2020. Relaxation is provided to the reserved category candidates.
The scale of Pay: Selected candidates will get an attractive salary package of Rs. 19900/-, Rs. 29200/- (According to the post) Per month.
- Application fee for the GEN / OBC Candidates is 500/-
- Application fee for the SC/ ST/ PH/Ex-S Candidates is 250/-
Address: Assistant Personnel Officer/ Recruitment, Integral Coach Factory, Chennai – 600 038
Important Instructions to apply for Integral Coach Factory :
- The candidate has to fill in the offline application form as per the instructions are given on the official website of the organization.
- Passport size photo of the candidate is to be attached with the application form.
- The photocopies of the required educational qualification documents are to be attested with the application form too.
- Submit offline form before 9th September 2019
- Aspirants should have to fill this form correctly attach the copies of the credentials demanded in the form. In the end, post the application form (filled completely by the aspirant) at the address specified below before 9th September 2019.
- Aspirants are advised to visit icf.indianrailways.gov.in official website of the organization from time to time for more updates.
NOTE: The candidates are requested to keep themselves updated regarding any future notification regarding the vacancy through the official website icf.indianrailways.gov.in.