JKPSC Recruitment 2019 : A new job notification is released by Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission.Applications through online mode are invited from the permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir State for the 200 posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon.Candidates possessing the below prescribed academic/professional qualifications and age can apply on or before 23-01-2019.Official website for this purpose is www.jkpsc.nic.in. All the information regrading eligibility criteria and application procedure for the specified vacancies is provided in the following paragraph.Candidates are advised to read it before applying online.
JKPSC Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon|
|Number of vacancies||200|
|Last Date to apply||23-01-2019|
JKPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
|Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Animal Husbandry Department||110|
|Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Sheep Husbandry Department||90|
Last Date to Apply: 23-01-2019
Educational Qualifications : Contenders looking for these job vacancies should hold Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry from a recognized university or institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the written test(objective type) only.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package per month.
Application Fees: Application details are as follows :
- For General Category: Rs. 400/-
- For Reserved Categories: Rs. 200/-
- For PHC Candidates: nil
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-01-2018.
Official Website: www.jkpsc.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Firstly log on to official website www.jkpsc.gov.in.
- Read the official notification.
- Desirous candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria can fill the application form.
- Fill all the details asked in the online application form,upload photograph,signature and required documents in the prescribed size and format.
- Pay the application fees and submit the application form.
- Retain the hard copy of application form and this copy need not to be sent to the office.
NOTE: For more updates keep visiting official website.