KPTCL Recruitment 2019: Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited proposes to fill Junior Assistant, Engineer, Junior Powerman, and others. A total number of seats is 3646. Online applications are hereby invited from the eligible candidates. Candidates desirous of working in KPTCL may apply by 04th April 2019. For detailed information please read the paragraph given below. Also, you can see the detailed notification/ advertisement given by KPTCL on its official website www.kptcl.com.
KPTCL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Job||Junior Assistant, Engineer, Junior Power man, and others|
|Number of vacancies||3646|
|Last Date to apply||04-04-2019|
KPTCL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Executive Engineer – 94
- Assistant Engineer – 533
- Junior Engineer – 598
- Junior Helper – 423
- Driver – 126
- Junior Station Checker – 103
- Junior Power man – 1769
Last Date to Apply: 04-04-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate looking for this job vacancy has to be 10th, 12th pass with Diploma in Accountancy & Auditing, Accountancy & Costing or Diploma in Engineering from a recognized board/ institute/ university.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be on the basis of Online Test and Merit List.
Pay Scale: Applicants will be paid a good amount of Pay after selection on the advertised posts. For detailed information please see the official notification given by KPTCL on its official website.
Application Fees: Application fee details are as follows:
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.500/- (Post 1 to 4), Rs.400/- (Post 5), Rs.200/- (Post 6 & 7)
- SC/ST: Rs.300/- (Post 1 to 4), Rs.250/- (Post 5), Rs.100/- (Post 6 & 7)
- EXSM/ PWD candidates: Nil
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.kptcl.com
Important Instructions to apply:
- Log on to the website www.kptcl.com.
- Fill the application form after ensuring that the candidate is eligible for the mentioned job vacancy otherwise, his candidature will be canceled.
- Upload the required credentials, pay the application fee and submit the application form on or before the due date.
- The hard copy of application form needs not to be sent anywhere.
NOTE: The last date to pay the application fee is 05-04-2019.