KSP Recruitment 2019: Naukaristan has come out with the latest opportunity of employment in Karnataka State Police. The Department invites young and capable candidates to apply for the above recruitment for the 662 vacancies of Jailor and Warder. The aspiring individuals are requested to apply online on the official website www.ksp.gov.in.The candidates have time till 09-03-2019 to apply. The information about the recruitment and selection process including the age and academic eligibility conditions pay scale and application fees besides the important guidelines through which a candidate must go through before applying online are given in the following paragraph.
KSP Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka State Police (Prison Department)|
|Name of the Job||Jailor & Warder|
|Number of vacancies||662|
|Last Date to apply||09th March 2019|
KSP Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Karnataka State Police
Name of The Posts:
- Jailor – 12
- Warder – 650
Last Date to Apply: 09-03-2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant should be 10th pass or Bachelor Degree holder from a recognized board/ university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam, PST, PET, and Viva-voice.
Pay Scale: Candidates will be paid an amount of Rs.33,450/- to Rs.62,400/- (Post 1), Rs.21,400/- to Rs.42000/- (Post 2) per month.
- For GM & 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B: Rs. 250/-
- For SC, ST, CAT-01: Rs. 100/-
- Payment Mode (Offline): HDFC Bank/ Post Office
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 20-26 years as on 09-03-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.ksp.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- The applicants are to fill the application form online by logging on to the official website www.ksp.gov.in with the authentic information of the candidate.
- The details required will be regarding the personal, educational and professional work experience of the candidate.
- Thereafter, photo and signature are to be uploaded in the specified format and size followed by payment of fees and final submission.
NOTE: Last date for payment of application fee is 11-03-2019. Keep visiting the official website regularly.