Madras High Court Recruitment 2018: Madras High Court have announced for the recruitment on the 82 posts of Clerk and Personal Assistant. The interested and eligible candidates can apply in the offline mode or by sending the Email Application form to the Email address email@example.com. The last date to apply for this job is 14th May 2018 after which no application will be accepted.Candidates are requested to go through the details given below regarding the vacancies i.e age and eligibility criteria,application and selection procedure,scale of pay and fees for application along with some other important instructions.
Madras High Court Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Madras High Court|
|Name of the Job||Clerk and Personal Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||82|
|Last Date to apply||14th May 2018|
Madras High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Madras High Court
Name of The Posts:
- Personal Assistant (Judges)-71
- Personal Assistant (Registrar)-10
- Clerk (Deputy Registrar)-01
Last Date of Receiving Application form:
- Email Application:14/05/2018
- Offline Application:16/05/2018
Official Website: www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in
Educational Qualifications : A candidate applying for these posts must have Graduation degree in any stream with Certificate course in computer and must have passed the exam in shorthand and typing in English and Tamil from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the interview and skill test.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of 56100-177500(Post 1) and 36400-115700(Post 2),20600-65500(Post 3) paid monthly.
Application Fees: The application fees is 500 rupees for the Unreserved/BC/BCM/MBC/DC candidates while all others including SC/ST are exempted fully.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-07-2018
Important Instructions to apply :
- If the mode of application is through email so the candidate has to draft the application mode in the manner and format as prescribed by the organization.
- White background passport size photo of the candidate is to be sent along with email application.
- The photo copies of the required educational qualification documents is to be attached with email.
- Application must be sent to the below mentioned email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the offline mode,physical application form filled completely with attached photo and educational certificates copies of the candidate must be sent to the following address: Registrar General,High Court,Madras,600104
NOTE:The candidates are requested to keep themselves updated regarding any future notification regarding the vacancy