Manipur Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 : We always has served our responsibility of giving you the information regarding the latest employment opportunities.The current is about the notification released by Manipur Public Service Commission for the filling up of the 08 vacancies for the Post of Child Development Project Officer.The candidates can apply till 25th October 2018 in the online mode on the official website www.mpscmanipur.gov.in. The necessary instructions and information for applying online is given in the below paragraph with clear description and the applicants are advised to read the details carefully.
Manipur Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Manipur Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Child Development Project Officer|
|Number of vacancies||08|
|Last Date to apply||25th October 2018|
Manipur Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Manipur Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts: Child Development Project Officer
Last Date to Apply: 25-10-2018
Educational Qualifications : Candidate should have Master Degree in Relevant Discipline from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the written test.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs 9300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with grade pay of Rs 4300/- per month.
Application Fees: Application fees is as follows :
- For GEN/ OBC – Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST – Rs. 250
- For Differently Abled Candidates fees is Exempted
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 21-38 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 25 October 2018.
Official Website: www.mpscmanipur.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Before applying for the post candidate has to register themselves at the official website www.mpscmanipur.gov.in .
- After this the candidates can fill the application from with all the details i.e. personal,parents and educational information.Also fill about the work experience if any.
- Upload your photograph and signature too.
- Upload scan copies of the education certificates followed by payment of application fees.
- Finally application form can be submitted and printed.
NOTE: Hard copy not to be sent to office.