NABARD Recruitment 2018 :National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has come out with employment news for the banking job seekers.The institute has advertised for the recruitment on the 21 vacant seats for the various posts of Specialist Officer,Risk Managers,Project Manager,Chief Technology Officer. The aspirants are advised to apply online before the last date i.e 05th July 2018.We have provided you all the required information related to the job notification.The candidates are required to go through all the description carefully.
NABARD Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Name of the Job||Chief Technology Officer,Specialist Officer,Risk manager,Project Manager|
|Number of vacancies||21|
|Last Date to apply||05-07-2018|
NABARD Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
Name of The Posts:
- Chief Technology Officer – 01
- Senior Advisor – 01
- Chief Risk manager – 01
- Specialist Officer – 01
- Risk manager – 06
- Project Manager – 03
- Assistant Project Manager – 04
- Senior Project Finance Manager – 01
- Project Finance Manager – 01
- Communication Professional – 02
Last Date to Apply: 05-07-2018
Educational Qualifications : Candidate should hold Graduation Degree/Bachelor of Arts or Mass Communication/B.Sc. in Computers or MCA/B.E./B.Tech. degree/Post graduation in relevant areas/Masters in Management or CA/CS/PG in Agriculture or Agri Engineering/B.sc./M.Sc. in Climate Change Adaptation or Graduation/Post Graduation /Doctorate in Food Technology/Food Processing/Post Graduation in Economics/Statistics/Finance/MBA/BA LLB/LLM from a recognized board/university/institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the interview .
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package.
Application Fees: Application fees for Gen/OBC candidates is Rs 500/- while it is Rs 50/- for SC/ST candidates.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of less than equal to 63 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 30-06- 2018.
Official Website: www.nabard.org
Important Instructions to apply :
- The first step in filling the application form is to visit the official website i.e. www.nabard.org
- Then Click on the recruitment section and fill the application form online with all details like age and education of the candidate and other personal information along with the professional work experience if any.
- The candidate is required to upload the scan copies of their photograph and signature in the prescribed format and size along with the copies of the educational qualification certificates.
NOTE:The candidates should keep checking the official website for more updates and changes if any in the recruitment.