NHAI Recruitment 2019: National Highways Authority of India has opened a total of 33 vacancies to fill up the post of Deputy Manager and Junior Hindi Translator and Hindi Translator. For this, the NHAI asked for online/ offline applications from the eligible candidates. The official website of NHAI is www.nhai.org. Also, the last date to apply online is 28th February 2019 and 25th March 2019. For more information candidates may read the paragraph written next to this.
NHAI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Highways Authority of India|
|Name of the Job||Deputy Manager and Hindi Translator|
|Number of vacancies||33|
|Last Date to apply||28-02-2019 and 25th March 2019|
NHAI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Highway Authority of India
Name of The Posts:
- Deputy Manager (Technical) – 29
- Hindi Translator – 01
- Junior Hindi Translator – 03
Last Date to Apply:
- Post 1: 28-02-2019
- Post 2 & 3: 25-03-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should have Degree in Civil Engineering/ Master Degree with Diploma in Translation from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Gate Exam Score 2018, interview, written exam.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39100/– with grade pay of Rs.5400/- (Post 1), Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade pay of Rs.4200/ 4800/- per month.
Application Fees: No application fees to be paid by the candidate.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-30 years (Post 1) as on 28-02-2019, less than equal to 56 years (Post 2 & 3) as on 25-03-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.nhai.org
Important Instructions to apply:
- The Applicants are required to fill the application form online for post 1 on the official website www.nhai.org. For post 2 & 3 form will be filled offline. The applicant can have a hard copy of the application form from the official website.
- Fill the exact and authentic details of the candidate as per the instructions.
- Upload / attach the photograph and signature in the required size and format. In addition to this, the applicant has to upload all the document’s scanned copies too.
- Submit/ post the application by the last date.
- In the case of post 1 no hard need to be sent to the office address.
- For post 2 & 3 postal address, please refer to official notification.
NOTE: Applicants may check regularly the official website of the NHAI for updates and changes if any in future.