Office of Development Commissioner for Handlooms Recruitment: Office of Development Commissioner for Handlooms has prearranged a rousing employment fair for 12 Vacancies on the post of Junior Weaver, Attendant, Junior Assistant. Dazzling, productive, rousing and exhilarating individuals can submit the Offline application form on the official web link available at handlooms.nic.in. The time-bound/last date for offline application is 14th October 2019 and one would have no possibility of grabbing seats after it. The individual interested or wants the job, should try to explore and look into the entire info given below before applying for the job. For more updates or information individuals can go through the official website handlooms.nic.in
Office of Development Commissioner for Handlooms Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Office of Development Commissioner for Handlooms|
|Name of the Job||Junior Weaver, Attendant, Junior Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||12|
|Last Date to Apply||14th October 2019|
Office of Development Commissioner for Handlooms Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Office of Development Commissioner for Handlooms
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Weaver – 01
- Senior Assistant – 01
- Junior Printer – 01
- Junior Assistant (Weaving) – 02
- Junior Assistant (Processing) – 01
- Attendant (Processing) – 01
- Attendant (Weaving) – 03
- Staff Car Driver – 02
Last Date to Apply: Last date to apply for the Office of Development Commissioner for Handlooms recruitment is 14th October 2019.
Educational Qualifications: Keen Aspirants applying or looking for the recruitment should hold 10th/ ITI/ Diploma (Textile weaving/ Dyeing/ winding/ warping trade/ Fabric/ Screen Printing) from an accredited Board/University /Institute
Selection Procedure: Contenders will be chosen on the basis of their performance in Written Exam, Practical Test.
Pay Scale: Selected individuals will get an attractive and amazing salary package of:
- 29,200 – 92,300 (Post 1),
- 25,500 – 81,100 (Post 2,3),
- 19,900 – 63,200 (Post 4,5,8),
- 18,000 – 56,900 (Post 6,7)per month
Application fee: Application registration fee :
- Fee for the Candidates will be commended soon on the website.
Age criteria: Age of the candidate must be:
- be less or equal to 30 years (Post 1-7),
- 27 years (Post 8)
- Relaxation in age is provided to the individuals belonging to the reserved category.
- Ending Date for Offline Application: 14th October 2019
- Closing Date to Submit Hard Copy of Application Form Is (Remote areas / Flung Areas) : 21st October 2019
Official Website: handlooms.nic.in
Address: The Director, Weavers’ Service Centre, IIHT Campus, Jawahar Nagar, Khanapara, Guwahati- 781022
Important Instructions to apply for Office of Development Commissioner for Handlooms Recruitment:
- Individuals should visit the official website nic.in .
- Fill the offline application form with all details including name, address, age.
- Upload photographs and signature.
- Submit form before 14th October 2019
- Contenders should have to fill this form correctly attach the copies of the credentials demanded in the form.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Post form at the address.
NOTE: check the official website handlooms .nic.in for more job notifications and updates.