Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 : Odisha Public Service Commission has released the official notification as an advertisement for the recruitment of candidates for the total of 15 vacancies of the posts of Psychiatric Social Worker & Associate Professor.The Commission invites applications from skilled and capable candidates interested to join OPSC .The candidates can apply online till the last date i.e 23rd May 2018. The Candidates are advised to go through the detailed advertisement for the recruitment including the information regarding the application & Selection procedure,Age & Eligibility conditions ,important dates and the scale of pay and application fees.
Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Psychiatric Social Worker & Associate Professor|
|Number of vacancies||15|
|Last Date to apply||23rd May 2018|
Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Odisha Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Psychiatric Social Worker-14
- Associate Professor-01
Last Date to Apply: 23rd May 2018
Official Website: www.opsc.gov.in
Educational Qualifications : The candidate applying for the post of PSW & Associate Professor must be M.A or M.Sc in Sociology/ Social Work from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the interview and skill test.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of 9300-34800 along with grade pay of 4600 per month .
Application Fees: The application fees for the reserved categories including SC/ST is exempted and others are required to pay 200 for the same.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 21-32 years for the Post 1 and 21-50 years for Post 2 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01 January 2018.
Important Instructions to apply :
- First of all,The candidate has to visit the official website of the organization i.e www.opsc.gov.in and fill the online application form with all the details.
- The details required includes personal,educational and the information of the previous work experience.
- The photo and signature of the candidate will also be uploaded.
- After successful submission of application and the payment of the application fees,the hard copy along with the copies of the credentials uploaded must be sent to the office address: SPECIAL SECRETARY,ODISHA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION , 19 DR PK PARIJA ROAD,CUTTACK-753001
NOTE: The candidates should visit the official website regularly to get notified of the updates if any.