Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Recruitment 2019: We the Naukaristan.com are present before our regular readers with new employment news. This time the Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Gandhinagar is going to recruit eligible well-qualified candidates to the 01 vacant seats of Research Associate in Chemistry. In order to fill up this vacant seat, applications are invited through email up to 27th April 2019. Official website of the university is www.pdpu.ac.in. Candidates are suggested to visit the article written next to it. The article contains the age criteria, educational qualification, application procedure, selection procedure, etc. details required to apply for the advertised post.
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University|
|Name of the Job||Research Associate I Chemistry|
|Number of vacancies||01|
|Last Date to apply||27th April 2019|
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University
Name of The Posts: Research Associate I Chemistry
Last Date to Apply: 27-04-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should have Ph.D. Degree in Chemistry, Nanotechnology or Material Science from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs.47,000/- per month.
Application Fees: No application fee for the recruitment process.
Official Website: www.pdpu.ac.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Firstly, log on to the official website link www.pdpu.ac.in.
- Read the official notification and check the eligibility criteria along with the important instructions.
- Desirous candidates may apply for this post till 27th April 2019.
- The form will be accepted through the email.
- Curriculum Vitae should clearly mention contact details (address, phone no., email ID), date of birth, qualifications, and details of experience (with the name of organization/institute).
- Attach the passport size color photograph on the application form.
- Send the CV and related documents to the following email id.
- Email ID to receive the applications is firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Interview Date (Tentative): 03rd May 2019.