Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2019: Our latest job article is about the awesome opportunity of employment released by Prasar Bharati. The Organization has requirement of candidates on the 06 vacant posts of Digital Asset Manager,Digital Video Editor,Digital Senior Sub Editor and Social Media Manager.Applications are welcome in offline mode and can be sent to the office till 02nd May 2019 only.Aspirants are to read the following paragraph about the recruitment and selection procedure.
Prasar Bharati Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Prasar Bharati|
|Name of the Job||Digital Asset Manager,Digital Video Editor,Digital Senior Sub Editor|
|Number of vacancies||06|
|Last Date to apply||02nd May 2019|
Prasar Bharati Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Prasar Bharati
Name of The Posts:
- Digital Asset Manager-01
- Social Media Manager-01
- Digital Video Editor-02
- Digital Senior Sub Editor-02
Last Date to Apply: 02nd May 2019
Educational Qualifications: The Applicants are required to possess Graduate or Post Graduate Degree in Journalism and Mass Communication.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be selected on the basis of Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Applicants will be paid Rupees 75000(Post 1),50000(Post 2) and 35000(Post 3-4).
Application Fees: Application fee is not to be paid by the candidates as all the candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee.
Age criteria: Age criteria must be followed and the candidates are to confirm their eligibility in terms of age of the applicant.
Official Website: www.prasarbharati.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2019:
- The applicants are to make sure to fill the application forms as per the specified proforma after downloading and taking a print from the website of Prasar Bharati.
- Then attach the copies of required minimum educational qualification certificates of the candidate.
- After that sign in the spaces provided on the form and also paste a passport size photo of the applicant.
- Send the filled application to: Prasar Bharati, Deputy Director (PBRB), Prasar Bharati Secretariat, Prasar Bharati House, Copernicus Marg, New Delhi-110001
NOTE: Applications can also be sent on Email.