Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has organized a career fair for 42 Vacancies on the post of Assistant Tourist Officer. Eligible and keen individuals can submit the Online application form at the official web link available at www.tnpsc.gov.in. The target date for online application is 11th September 2019 and there will have no chance after it. The individual interested in post/job must read the entire notification given below before applying for the post/job. For more updates or information individuals can go through the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Tourist Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||42|
|Last Date to Apply||11th September 2019|
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Tourist Officer – 42
Last Date to Apply: Last date to apply for the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission recruitment is 11th September 2019.
Educational Qualifications: Keen Aspirants applying or looking for the recruitment should hold a Degree (Travel & Tourism)/ Graduation with Diploma in Tourism with computer certificate from an accredited Board/University /Institute
Selection Procedure: Contenders will be chosen on the basis of their performance:
- Main Written Exam,
- Certificate verification
Pay Scale: Selected individuals will get an attractive and amazing salary package of:
- of Rs. 19500 – 62000 per month.
Application fee: Application registration fee :
- Application One-time registration fee for the All category Individuals is 150
- Plus fee for the General and OBC Individuals is 100
- And Fee is exempted for SC/ SC (A)/ ST/ MBC/PwD/ ExSM Individuals.
- Aspirant’s age should be in the range of 18 – 30 years
- Relaxation in age is provided to the individuals belonging to the reserved category.
Important Dates: Date for Written Examination : 29th September 2019
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment:
- Individuals should visit the official website tnpsc.gov.in.
- Fill the online application form with all details including name, address, age.
- Upload photographs and signature.
- Submit form before 11th September 2019
- Contenders should have to fill this form correctly attach the copies of the credentials demanded in the form.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
NOTE: check the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in for more job notifications and updates.