UPSC Recruitment 2018 : Union Public Service Commission has released advertisement for recruitment purpose for total 662 vacancies on the post of Engineering Service Exam 2019,Assistant Engineer,Deputy Architect & Engineer. The deserving Candidate having the required skills and qualifications can apply for the posts. The last date for the receipt of online application form is 22 October 2018 for post of Engineering Service Examination and 01 November 2018 for remaining posts. After last date none of the application form will be entertained. For more details about Pay Scale,Selection Procedure,etc Candidates are advised to go through the notification given below.
UPSC Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Engineering Services Exam 2019,Assistant engineer,Deputy Architect & Director|
|Number of vacancies||662|
|Last Date to apply||22-10-2018,01-11-2018|
UPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Union Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Engineering Services Exam 2019 – 581
- Assistant Engineer (NQA) Electrical – 02
- Assistant Engineer (NQA) Mechanical – 01
- Deputy Architect – 07
- Principal Design Officer (Electrical) – 01
- Refrigeration Engineer – 01
- Deputy Director (Safety) (Civil) – 01
- Additional Assistant Director (Safety) (Mechanical) – 01
- Deputy Director of Mines Safety (Electrical) – 23
- Deputy Director of Mines Safety (Mining) – 44
Last Date to Apply:
- Post 1 : 22-10-2018
- Post 2 to 10 : 01-11-2018
Educational Qualifications : Applicants must have degree in Engineering or passed M.Sc. in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering/ Electronics and Radio Engineers or Physics or wireless communication (Post 1), degree in Engineering or degree in Architect with Associate membership of IIA (Post 2 to 8) from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the preliminary and mains test,personality test (Post 1),Recruitment test and personal interview (Post 2 to 10).
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package per month .
- To apply to these posts applicants have to pay Rs.25/- (Post 2 to 10),Rs. 200/- (Post 1) as applications fees.
- There is no applications fees for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 21-30 years (Post 1) as on 01-01-2019,30 years (Post 2),35 years (Post 3,4,6,8),40 years (7,9,10),45 years for post 5 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for UPSE Recruitment 2018 :
- The first step is to go to the official website of the organisation i.e. www.upse.gov.in and click on the corner at the link apply online.
- Thereafter a new page will open to fill complete details about the name,address,qualifications,etc. in the online application form.
- Third step is to Upload the recent passport size photograph on the form and attach signature on it.
- At last Submit the online application form on or before the respective last dates of the posts.
NOTE: Candidates should visit the official website time to time for recent updates for the posts.