WBPSC Recruitment 2019: A new job notification is released by West Bengal Public Service Commission. Applications through online mode are invited from the candidates for the 2954 vacant posts of Supervisor. Candidates possessing the below prescribed academic/professional qualifications and age can apply on or before 16th April 2019. The official website for this purpose is www.pscwbonline.gov.in. All the information regarding eligibility criteria and application procedure for the specified vacancies is provided in the following paragraph. Candidates are advised to read it before applying online.
WBPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Supervisor|
|Number of vacancies||2954|
|Last Date to apply||16th April 2019|
WBPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: West Bengal Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts: Supervisor
Last Date to Apply: 16-04-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should be a Graduation Degree from a recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Selected candidates will have to pass The Written exam, Viva-Voce test.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be paid an attractive pay package of Rs.7100/- to Rs.37,600/- per month with Grade pay of Rs.3600/-.
Application Fees: Application fee is Rs.160/- for Gen/OBC while SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted to pay the application fee.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-39 years as on 01-01-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.pscwbonline.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Firstly log on to official website www.pscwbonline.gov.in.
- Read the official notification and check the eligibility criteria details.
- Desirous candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria can fill the application form.
- Fill all the details asked in the online application form, upload photograph, signature and required documents in the prescribed size and format.
- Pay the application fees and submit the application form.
- Retain the hard copy of application form and this copy need not be sent to the office.
NOTE: It is suggested to the applicants that they should keep visiting official website regularly till the completion of the recruitment process.