AIIMS Recruitment 2020: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (No. 1 institute in India) decides to hire capable and skilled persons for 3803 vacancies of the Nursing Officer. Applications must be submitted by August 18, 2020. To get detailed information, check the paragraph below.
AIIMS Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Name of the Job||Nursing Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||3803|
|Last Date to Apply||18 August 2020|
AIIMS Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Name of The Posts: Region-wise Nursing Officer posts are classified below :
- New Delhi – 597
- Bhubaneswar – 600
- Deogarh – 150
- Gorakhpur – 100
- Jodhpur – 176
- Kalyani – 600
- Mangalagiri – 140
- Nagpur – 100
- Patna – 200
- Rae Bareli – 594
- Raipur – 246
- Rishikesh – 300
Educational Qualifications: Candidate holding any of the below-given degrees will be valid for the job.
- B.Sc (Hons) Nursing/B.Sc Nursing from the registered nursing institute.
- B.Sc (Post Certificate)/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing and must be registered as Nurses and Midwife with State/Indian Nursing Council.
- Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from registered council. Must have two years of experience in 50 bedded hospital and registration as Nurses & Midwife in State/Indian Nursing Council.
Selection Procedure: The selection process will consist of Tests, Interviews, and finally documents scrutinization.
Pay Scale: In Level 07 Pay Matrix i.e. Rs. 9300-34800/- with a grade scale of 4600/- Allowances are permissible as per central government norms.
Application Fees: Provisions of payment towards application are :
- GEN/OBC – Rupees Fifteen Hundred only.
- SC/ST and EWS – Rupees Twelve Hundred only.
- Although disables are not liable to pay.
Age criteria: On closing of application process i.e. as on 18th August, the age of the applicant must be between 18 and 30 years. Age relaxation will be granted to the reserved category.
Official Website: www.aiims.edu
Important Instructions to apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2020:
- Open the website aiimsexams.org and click on Recruitments.
- Select Nursing Officer and click on NORCET 2020.
- Log in with candidate id & password (if the new user then clicks on new registration).
- Fill requisite details and upload scanned documents.
- At last remit fees to the AIIMS account and tab on the submit button.
NOTE: Please note the written exam date which is 01st of September on Tuesday.