Airline Opportunities 2018 – for 12th, Diploma or Graduates – Apply Online
** 6000+ Students trained and Placed in top Indian airlines.…
Indian airline industry is growing rapidly . Lots of Airlines like Jet Airways , Spice jet , Indigo Airlines, Air India are hiring more and more Students for the position of Trainee , cabin Crew, Air hostess and Pilot. Candidates want to start their career in Airline and looking for high packages ,may fill Online registration form on or before 20th March 2020. More details are mentioned below.
World’s no. 1 Air hostess training Institute. They have opened Admission for Degree and Diploma Courses. They provides high salary job even before you completed the course
Reasons to Join :
1. Provides high salary salary with salary upto Rs 1.26 Lacs per month.
2. Over 5000 Students Placed in one year, which created the Limca Book of Records 2012.
3. Airline interviews/ exclusive Walk In in Top corporates
4. Largest Network of Centers in India, including presence / operations in Dubai, Mauritius and Hong Kong.
Eligibility Criteria : Students must passed 12th/Diploma,Graduation or Post Graduation. They must be under age group of 17 years to 27 years.
Annual Vacancies in Airline Sectors every Year: More than 24200.
Salary can be taken upto: Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 1,00,000
Do you want a fun filled, Exciting carer in an Airline ?
More than 30 Lakh Graduates are unemployed in India and don’t want to miss this opportunity..
So hurry up ! Limited Seats Available...
How to Apply : Students are advised to follow the given guidelines to fill the form.
1. Open the link given below entitled “Apply Online “.
2. A new page will open , now look on to given form.
3. Enter your name and Mobile Number.
4. Enter your Date of Birth and Valid Email Id.
5. Enter your Qualification
6. And Select the Nearest Centre from Drop down menu.
7. At last click on Submit button..
Registration Cost : No fees,its free of cost. After registration, Counsellor will call back to you to give the details of admission process and job placement.