Army Recruitment: There arise a better opportunity by Indian Army for the eligible contestants of the district of Srinagar, Anantnag, Baramulla, Pulwama, Badgam, Kupwara, Sopian, Ganderbal, Bandipora and Kulgam at Haider Beigh, Pattan (J&K). Brave and Brilliant students are invited by the organization and for the same, their application forms has to be submitted before 24th June. For Various posts of Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant, Nursing Assistant Veterinary Jobs.
Army Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Army Recruitment|
|Name of the Job||Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant, Nursing Assistant Veterinary Jobs|
|Number of vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to Apply||24th June|
Army Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Army Recruitment
Name of the posts: Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant, Nursing Assistant Veterinary Jobs
Number of the posts:Various
The contestants should hold Class 10th/ Matriculation pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For following grading system for the grades, Minimum D Grade (33-40) in each subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.
The minimum age for the applicants should be 17.5 years while the maximum age is 23 years.
Salary will be given as per the rules and regulations of the organization.
- Physical Measurement test
- Medical test
- Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
The interested candidates have to fill the online applications form before 24th June.
Important Instructions to Apply for Army Recruitment:
- Visit the address www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Download the application form in which all the essential details like, educational details, experience, age, name, address, etc has to be updated.
- The certificate which are important has to be upload.
- Pay fees and then submit the form before 24th June 2019.
- Don’t forget to take print out of the form for future references.
The Army Recruitment has updated full information on its official website. Keep sharing our article with your friends and family.