ASRLM Recruitment 2018 : Assam State Rural Livelihoods Mission has released the official notification for the recruitment of candidates.The organization has invited applications from seriously talented and skilled candidates with previous experience in the respective field.The current employment notification consists of 370 vacancies for the various posts of Project Manager,Functional Expert,MIS Assistant cum Accountant & Coordinator. The Candidates are suggested to have a clear look into the description of the official notification provided below for our readers which includes detail on each and every aspect of the recruitment.Applicants can apply on the official website www.asrlms.assam.gov.in till 06th August 2018.
ASRLM Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Assam State Rural Livelihoods Mission|
|Name of the Job||Project Manager,Functional Expert,MIS Assistant cum Accountant & Coordinator|
|Number of vacancies||370|
|Last Date to apply||06th August 2018|
ASRLM Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Assam State Rural Livelihoods Mission
Name of The Posts:
- Block Coordinator – 142
- Block Project Manager – 50
- District Functional Expert (Skills) – 16
- District Accounts Manager – 9
- District Project Manager – 7
- District Functional Expert (SM, IB & CB) – 6
- District MIS Manager – 3
- District Functional Expert (Livelihoods & Marketing) – 2
- District Functional Expert (F1) – 2
- State Project Manager – 1
- MIS Assistant cum Accountant-132
Last Date to Apply: 06th August 2018
Educational Qualifications : The candidate is required to have passed Graduate or Post Graduate Degree in respective field from a recognized university or Institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written test,GD,CPT and Personal Interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package as given in the official notification in detail.
Official Website: www.asrlms.assam.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- The first step in the online process is to visit the official website as given above and apply by filling the information of the candidate related to personal and academic qualifications along with the total previous experience of the candidate.
- The photo and signature is to be uploaded as per the format and size prescribed.
- Finally,application will be submitted.
NOTE: The candidate is required to keep self updated about the recruitment schedule through the website.