Bangalore District Court Recruitment 2019 : Applications are invited by Bangalore District Court from the eligible candidates for 31 vacant posts.Recruitment is organized for the posts of Typist,Peon and Typist Cum Copyist in a unit of Chief Judge,Court of Small Causes,City Civil Court Complex Bangalore.Desirous candidates may submit their offline application form till 04th February 2019.Applications received after 04-02-2019 will not be accepted.Candidates can follow the instructions given in the following advertisement to file their candidature for the above specified posts.
Bangalore District Court Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Bangalore District Court|
|Name of the Job||Typist,Peon|
|Number of vacancies||31|
|Last Date to apply||04-02-2019|
Bangalore District Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bangalore District Court
Name of The Posts:
- Typist – 09
- Peon – 07
- Typist/ Copyist – 08
Last Date to Apply: 04-02-2019
Educational Qualifications : Candidates wishing to apply for the specified posts should have 10th/ equivalent qualification from a recognized board.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the written exam/ interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs.21,400/- to Rs. 42,000/- (Post 1 & 3),Rs.17,000/- to Rs. 28,950/- (Post 3) per month.
Application Fees: Fees details are as follows :
- Gen/OBC : Rs.200/-
- SC/ST : Rs.50/-
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.districts.ecourts.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Application form for the prescribed posts are available in the office of Registrar,Court of Small Causes,Banglore on all working days.Candidates can have the form from there.
- Fill this form in your own handwriting and attach a passport size photograph on the space provided in the application form.
- Attach photocopies of the required documents also.
- Pay the application fees as specified in the notification.
- Finally post the application form at the postal address given below.
- Postal Address : “The Registrar,The Court of Small Causes,City Civil Court Complex, KG Road,Bangalore – 560009”
NOTE: Last Date for the receipt of application form is 04-02-2019 before 5:30 P.M.