Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019: Bank of Baroda has come out with employment news for the banking job seekers. The institute has advertised for the recruitment on the 06 vacant seats for the post of Product Manager. The aspirants are advised to apply online before the last date i.e 18th March 2019. We have provided you all the required information related to the job notification. The candidates are required to go through all the description carefully.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bank of Baroda|
|Name of the Job||Product Manager|
|Number of vacancies||06|
|Last Date to apply||18th March 2019|
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bank of Baroda
Name of The Posts: Product Manager
Last Date to Apply: 18-03-2019
Educational Qualifications: Aspirant should be MBA pass or have a post-graduate Diploma in Management from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Personal Interview or Group Discussion.
- The application fee for Gen/ OBC candidates: Rs.600/-
- The Application fee for SC/ST/PH candidates: Rs.100/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 28-35 years as on 01-02-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.bankofbaroda.com
Important Instructions to apply:
- The first step in filling the application form is to visit the official website i.e www.bankofbaroda.com.
- Then Click on the recruitment section and fill the application form online with all details like age and education of the candidate and other personal information along with the professional work experience if any.
- The candidate is required to upload the scan copies of their photograph and signature in the prescribed format and size along with the copies of the educational qualification certificates.
- Application fees have to be paid by the candidates as specified above.
- After this, in the end, submit the form before 18th March 2019.
- The hard copy of the form has to be retained safely for future reference.
NOTE: Applicants in their own interest can check the website www.bankofbaroda.com regularly for more updates.