BCCB Recruitment 2018 : Bassein Catholic Cooperative Bank Limited has officially invited for recruitment on the various posts of Manager,Asisstant Manager and Chief Manager. The candidates can apply in the offline mode as per the official instructions before the last date 08th June 2018.The aspiring candidates are required to first read the description of the official notification giving all the important details necessary for applying like the age and eligibility criteria as per the education,application and selection procedure along with some instructions and guidelines.
BCCB Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Bassein Catholic Cooperative Bank Limited|
|Name of the Job||Manager,Asisstant Manager and Chief Manager|
|Number of vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to apply||08th June 2018|
BCCB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bassein Catholic Cooperative Bank Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Manager-Risk Management
- Assistant Manager-Risk Management
- Chief Manager-Audit & Compliance
Last Date to Apply: 08th June 2018
Educational Qualifications : The candidate should possess the following qualification as MBA/ CA/FRM from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Personal Interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package .
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of less than 35 years for post 1 and 50 years for Post 2,35-40(Post 3) years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations of the government will also be applied.
Official Website: www.bccb.co.in
Important Instructions to apply for BCCB Recruitment :
- The first step is to visit the official website www.bccb.co.in and click on the apply online link for the above posts.
- Then the application form will appear on a new window where the applicant has to fill all the required fields of information.
- After this photo and signature will be uploaded along with scan copies of the education certificates followed by payment of application fees.
- Finally application form can be printed.
NOTE: The applicants should keep themselves updated of the recruitment schedule.