BTSC Recruitment 2019: We have brought good news for the engineering qualified students. BTSC means Bihar Technical Service Commission has notified for engaging skilled, qualified and young aspirants to fill up vacant posts of Junior Engineer. The vacancy is opened for 6379 seats vacant in BTSC. Willing candidates may file their candidature online through the website www.gov.bih.nic.in. The form will be submitted till 15th April 2019 only. The number of vacancies, application procedure, the fee for the recruitment etc. information is given in the following paragraph through which candidates can visit once before applying online.
BTSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Technical Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Junior Engineer|
|Number of vacancies||6379|
|Last Date to apply||15th April 2019|
BTSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bihar Technical Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – 432
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 5815
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 132
Last Date to Apply: 15-04-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should have Diploma/ Degree in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Applicant will be selected on the basis of Merit List.
Application Fees: Application fee details are as follows:
- Gen/ OBC/ EBC: Rs.200/-
- SC/ST/ Women candidates: Es.50/-
- All Candidates of the state other than Bihar: Rs.200/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-37 years (For Male) 18-40 years (Female) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.gov.bih.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Go to the website www.gov.bih.nic.in and check the advertisement published by BTSC for Junior Engineer post.
- Click on the apply online link and fill the application form.
- All the fields asked are mandatory to fill.
- Upload the required credentials.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form after ensuring that all the details filled are true to the candidate’s knowledge.
- The incomplete or invalid application form will be rejected.
- The form has to be submitted online before 15-04-2019.
NOTE: Hard copy need not be sent to BTSC but has to be preserved safely for future reference.