Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2020: Cabinet Secretariat is a statutory body that is responsible for the administration of the Government of India and is in the direct charge of Prime Minister. The secretariat helps in the decision-making process by establishing coordination. Cabinet Secretariat announced recruitment on 12 vacant posts of Field Assistant. Candidate can apply offline on the specified form up to the 31st of August. Get the complete details of Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2020 in the below-specified para.
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Cabinet Secretariat|
|Name of the Job||Field Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||12|
|Last Date to Apply||31-08-2020|
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Cabinet Secretariat
Name of The Posts:
- Field Assistant (GD) – 12
Educational Qualifications: Candidates holding 12th class from the accredited school are acceptable.
Selection Procedure: The candidate will be selected based upon the performance in the Written Test, Physical Efficiency Test, and Interview.
Pay Scale: Reasonable amount of Rupees Twenty One thousand Seven Hundred only will be reimbursed every month.
Application Fees: Check out the official notification for detailed information.
Age criteria: Candidates between 18 and 27 years can apply and date for this purpose will be taken on 15th May 2020. Other relaxation benefits will be provided as per central government rules.
Official Website: www.cabsec.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2020:
- Get the complete instructions on recruitment from the website of Cabinet Secretariat and apply accordingly.
- Download the form and fill the information in the form in an accurate way.
- The details must be of the applicant’s qualifications with marks, prior work experience, age details, caste, and more.
- Affix the xerox copies of all the certificates with the application and attach the latest pp size photo of the applicant with signature.
- In last, send the complete application to Under Secretary, (Pers.F) Cabinet Secretariat, Govt of India, Room No. 1001, Pt. Deendayal Antyodaya Bhawan, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road New Delhi – 110003
NOTE: Interviewees are advised to be updated with further notification through the website.