Cantonment Board Dalhousie Recruitment 2019: Online applications are invited by Cantonment Board Dalhousie through the website www.canttboardrecruit.org. This time recruitment is opened to fill up 16 vacant posts on the Junior Clerk, JBT and Forest Guard position. Candidates desirous to apply have to submit the application up to 11th May 2019. Applicants are recommended to visit the notification given below. It contains the eligibility criteria, application fee, selection procedure, and other important instructions to apply. It will be helpful to the candidates to apply.
Cantonment Board Dalhousie Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Cantonment Board Dalhousie|
|Name of the Job||Junior Clerk, JBT and Forest Guard|
|Number of vacancies||16|
|Last Date to apply||11th May 2019|
Cantonment Board Dalhousie Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Cantonment Board Dalhousie
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Clerk – 01
- JBT – 03
- Forest Guard – 01
- Safailwala/ Other – 11
Last Date to Apply: 11-05-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should be 8th/ 12th/ D.El.Ed./ B.El.Ed./ Graduation with B.Ed. and CTET from a recognized board/ university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be on the basis of the written exam, skill test/ Merit list.
- Gen/OBC: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PH: Nil
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-25 years as on 11-05-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.canttboardrecruit.org
Important Instructions to apply:
- Candidates are required to fill the application form on or before 11th May 2019.
- For this candidates have to visit the official website www.canttboardrecruit.org.
- Open the official notification and read it carefully.
- Click on the apply online link for the Junior Clerk, JBT and Forest Guard post.
- Fill the form and upload the required documents and photographs.
- Application fee has to be paid and after this submit the application form.
- Take a hard copy of the submitted form for future reference. The hard copy need not be sent to the CB Dalhousie.
NOTE: Candidates in their own interest can check/ visit the official website of the organization time to time for more updates.