Cantonment Board Recruitment 2020: Cantonment Board, Chennai has a vacancy the post of Midwife. The organization is asking candidates to apply for the recruitment in offline mode to be sent to the office address as per the format provided on the website www.cbstm.org.in. The candidates must send their applications to the office address latest by 28/09/2020.
The candidates need to check all the details regarding the recruitment and must follow all the instructions during the recruitment process.
Cantonment Board Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Cantonment Board, Chennai|
|Name of the Job||Midwife|
|Number of Vacancies||01|
|Last Date to Apply||28/09/2020|
Cantonment Board Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Cantonment Board, Chennai
Name of The Posts:
Educational Qualifications: All of the candidates will be required to have passed Class 12th with ANM from an accredited college or university.
Selection Procedure: Written Exam and Skill Test.
Pay Scale: Rupees 19,500-62,000/-per month
Application Fees: The candidates must pay the application fee as specified in the official notification. The fee to be paid by the candidates as per their category is:
- All the candidates except Women and Differently Abled: 200 Rupees
- Women and Differently Abled Candidates: Exempted fully
Age criteria: The candidates must be of the age of lesser or equal to 28 years as on 03/08/2020. The Differently abled candidates up to the age of 38 years can also apply for the recruitment.
Official Website: www.cbstm.org.in
Important Instructions to apply for Cantonment Board Recruitment 2020:
- All of the candidates need to apply for the recruitment in offline mode but only as per the format provided on www.cbstm.org.in.
- Make sure to fill the details as per the academic certificates only.
- Once you have filled all the details, make sure to paste your latest passport size photo on the form.
- The candidates need to send the application with the certificate’s copies to: “Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, North Parade Road, St. Thomas Mount” Chennai-600016
NOTE: The candidates need to pay the application fee in the form of a Demand Draft favor of “Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, St. Thomas Mount” payable at Chennai.