CBI Recruitment 2019: Central Bureau of Investigation is looking for retired or serving police officers for 07 vacant seats of Inspector (Pairavi Officer). The organization has released the official notification on the website www.cbi.gov.in. Application form downloaded from the website www.cbi.gov.in has to be forwarded to the address as given in the article. Form for this purpose will be accepted up to 15th April 2019. Form received after the last date will be rejected. For detailed information regarding recruitment and important guidelines candidates are advised to see the following article before filling the application form.
CBI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Central Bureau of Investigation|
|Name of the Job||Inspector (Pairavi Officer)|
|Number of vacancies||07|
|Last Date to apply||15-04-2019|
CBI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Central Bureau of Investigation
Name of The Posts: Inspector (Pairavi Officer)
Last Date to Apply: 15-04-2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must be Graduate from a recognized university and retired or serving Police Officer.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be on the basis of written exam and personal interview.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be given Rs.40,000/- per month salary.
Application Fees: No application fee.
Official Website: www.cbi.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- The candidate should first read and understand all the important instructions before applying.
- Download the application form in the desired format attached along with the notification.
- Then fill this application form.
- The copies of the educational qualification documents will be attached with the application form after self-attestation.
- The photo must be enclosed on the application form.
- The candidates must send the completed application form so as to reach the office on or before the last date 15-04-2019.
- The form has to be sent by registered or speed post only to the following address.
- Address: “Head ob Branch, CBI, AC- IV & V, Vyapam cases, Bungalow Number B-1, Professor Colony, Civil Lines Bhopal – 462002”
NOTE: The application form incomplete in any aspect may be rejected and will not be considered. Stay tuned for more updates.