Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2019: Central Pollution Control Board has asked for the eligible and capable candidates for 20 vacant posts of Research Associate, Sr. Research Fellow, Scientist – B. Recruitment is on the contract basis. Desirous candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may attend the interview on 13-02-2019 and 14-02-2019. For more information, you can follow the paragraph given below.
Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Central Pollution Control Board|
|Name of the Job||Research Associate, Sr. Research Fellow, Scientist – B|
|Number of vacancies||20|
|Date of Walk-in-interview||13th and 14th February 2019|
Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Central Pollution Control Board
Name of The Posts:
|Sr. No.||Post Name||No. of vacancies||Age (in years)||Pay Scale|
|2.||Sr. Research Fellow||07||32||Rs.28,000/-|
Date of Walk-in-interview:
- Post 1 & 3: 13-02-2019
- Post 2: 14-02-2019
Educational Qualifications: Minimum qualification for the specified posts is a Master Degree in Relevant subject/ M.Tech. from a recognized university/ institute. For more information please see the official notification.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package per month as specified above.
Application Fees: There are no application fees to be paid by the candidates for the specified posts.
Official Website: www.cpcb.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- The eligible /qualified candidates may attend the interview on the specified date.
- The interview will be held at “Central Pollution Control Board, Parivesb Bhawan, East Arjun Nagar, Near Karkardooma Court, Delhi – 110032″.
- Applicants have to submit the application form along with the one set of self-attested copies of all the academic qualification certificates.
- Also, the applicant has to produce original certificates at the time of the interview.
- No interview will be held on any other day as specified above.
NOTE: Registration time for the interview is 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Candidates reporting after 10:00 a.m. will not be considered for the interview.