Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited Recruitment: Recently, a new job advertisement regarding the Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited Recruitment 2019 for 05 posts of Trainee Officer, Supervisor has been announced by the Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited. The organization invites applications from Skilled and capable contenders. The desired aspirants who want to secure their job can apply by submitting an online application at the official website www.cvppindia.com form on or before the last date i.e. 7th August 2019. The aspirants who want to know more about the vacancy details can read the article mentioned below to know about the selection process, application fee, salary, etc.
Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of Organization||Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited|
|Name of Posts||Trainee Officer, Supervisor|
|Number of vacancies||05|
|Last date to apply||7th August 2019|
Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Company name: Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited
Official Website: www.cvppindia.com
Name Of The Posts:
- Trainee Officer – 02
- Supervisor (Survey) – 03
Number Of Posts: 05
Educational Qualifications: The contenders who are applying must hold Diploma in Survey/ Survey Engineering/ CA/ ICWA/ CMA from an accredited board/ university/ institute.
- Application fee for the GEN / OBC Candidates is Rs.500 and
- Application Fee is exempted for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Female Candidates.
Salary: Selected candidates will get the salary packages of
- 40000-3%-140000 (Post 1)
- 14000-3%-41100 (Post 2) per month
Age Limit: Age of the candidate should :
- be in the range of 18 – 40 years counted from 01st May 2019
- Relaxation in age is provided to the candidates belonging to the reserved category.
Selection Criteria: Contenders looking for this job will be chosen according to their performance in Written Exam, Interview.
Important Dates: The closing date for the submission of application form is 7th August 2019.
Instructions to apply for Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited Recruitment 2019:
- Firstly, the aspirants have to visit the official website of the organization and fill the application form properly.
- Then attach the self-attested copies of the credential documents mentioned in the form.
- Upload photographs and signature.
- Post the application form at the official website www.cvppindia.com before the last date.
- Aspirants should visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.cvppindia.com and fill online application form with all details
So this is all we have about our latest recruitment named as Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited Recruitment 2019 for Various posts of Trainee Officer, Supervisor. Check Official website www.cvppindia.com for more updates.