Cochin Shipyard Ltd Recruitment 2020: Cochin Shipyard Limited, govt company has recently released the notification for recruitment on 139 openings of Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentice. Aspirants must not delay the application submission because only those applications will be accepted that will be submitted on or before 08th of September 2020. Read further information in the article below.
Cochin Shipyard Ltd Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Cochin Shipyard Limited|
|Name of the Job||Graduate & Technician Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||139|
|Last Date to Apply||08th September 2020|
Cochin Shipyard Ltd Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Cochin Shipyard Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Graduate Apprentice – 67
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice – 72
Educational Qualifications: The candidates holding the Degree or Diploma in Engineering are eligible for the job.
Selection Procedure: At first, the organization will verify the original documents. Being satisfied with the documentation, the merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying degrees. In such a situation when two aspirants are of equal marks, then the preference will be for senior age candidates.
Pay Scale: Good package every month for services rendered.
Application Fees: No application fee will be paid by the candidates.
Age criteria: Age will be as per the Apprenticeship Act. In addition, the govt. directions will be followed while taking an age for reserved castes.
Official Website: www.cochinshipyard.com
Important Instructions to apply for Cochin Shipyard Ltd Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate first need to register on the portal of NATS below https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action
- Afterward, log in on the portal with the use of id-password.
- Submit the complete details along with the upload of related certificates of recruitment.
- Stay on the website and connected to us to receive all the latest notifications.
- As per the Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act, the training duration is for 12 months.
- In case of any issue, let us give a chance to help you through the mail – [email protected]
NOTE: Those candidates who had earlier done training or doing training at present will not be eligible.