Coffee Board Recruitment 2019: Coffee Board a unit working under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Govt. of India is going to start an Integrated Development Programme for Coffee and Black pepper produced by ST Farmers of Karnataka. For this project, the coffee board wants to recruit eligible candidates on the Project Assistant and Technical Assistant post. The board has told that a total of 08 seats are vacant for which candidates can fill the application form either in offline mode/ through Email. Applicants can fill the application form up to 11th March 2019. For more details, candidates may see the paragraph written below.
Coffee Board Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Coffee Board|
|Name of the Job||Project Assistant and Technical Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||08|
|Last Date to apply||11-03-2019|
Coffee Board Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Coffee Board
Name of The Posts:
- Project Assistant – 06
- Technical Assistant – 02
Last Date to Apply: 11-03-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should be 10th pass with Diploma in Agriculture or B.Sc. Degree in Social Work/ Agriculture from a recognized board/ university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs.12000/- (Post 1 ), Rs.18000/- (Post 2) per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.indiacoffee.org
Important Instructions to apply:
- Candidate can have the form in the required format from the official website www.indiacoffee.org.
- This form has to be filled by the candidate in his/ her own handwriting with a blue/ black ball pen.
- Paste a colored photograph in white background on the space provided in the application form.
- Attach the xerox copies of all the documents in support of your eligibility for the specified posts.
- Post this form to the address: “The Project Coordinator, Tribal Coffee Project, Coffee Board, No.1, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru – 560001,” or Alternatively, the scanned or typed documents may be emailed to [email protected]
NOTE: Keep visiting the official website regularly.