Collector Office Jabalpur Recruitment: Collector Office Jabalpur has planned a good employment market for 01 Vacancies on the post of Data Entry Operator. Eligible, bright and keen individuals can submit the Online application form at the official web link available at www.mplocalelection.gov.in. The target date for online application is ongoing and one would have no chance of grabbing the seat after it. The individual concerned in the job must read the entire info given below before applying for the job. For more updates or information individuals can go through the official website www.mplocalelection.gov.in
Collector Office Jabalpur Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Collector Office Jabalpur|
|Name of the Job||Data Entry Operator|
|Number of Vacancies||01|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Collector Office Jabalpur Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Collector Office Jabalpur
Name of The Posts:
- Data Entry Operator – 01
Last Date to Apply: The last date to apply for the Collector Office Jabalpur recruitment is 27th August 2019.
Educational Qualifications: Keen Aspirants applying or looking for the recruitment should hold 12th & CPCT Certificate from an accredited Board/University /Institute
Selection Procedure: Contenders will be chosen on the basis of their performance in CPCT Score based Merit List
Pay Scale: Selected individuals will get an attractive and amazing salary package of:
- of Rs. 10,260 per month
Application fee: Application registration fee :
- Application One-time registration fee for the Candidates will be updated soon
- And Fee is exempted for SC/ ST/PwD Individuals.
- be in the range of 21 – 40 years (for male),
- 21 – 45 years (for female)
- Relaxation in age is provided to the individuals belonging to the reserved category.
Important Dates: Ending Date for Online Application: 27th August 2019
Official Website: www.mplocalelection.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Collector Office Jabalpur Recruitment:
- Individuals should visit the official website mplocalelection.gov.in .
- Fill the online application form with all details including name, address, age.
- Upload photographs and signature.
- Submit form before 27th August 2019
- Contenders should have to fill this form correctly attach the copies of the credentials demanded in the form.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
NOTE: check the official website www.mplocalelection.gov.in for more job notifications and updates.