Collector Office Rajnandgaon Recruitment 2018 : The Collector Office of The Rajnandgaon, has liberated the job advertisement asking for applications from skilled and capable candidates to fill up the total of 33 posts of Teacher,DEO, Assistant and Office Superintendent.The skilled and capable candidates having the minimum educational qualification can apply offline in the prescribed application format before the last date and after which no application will be considered for the recruitment and selection process.
Collector Office Rajnandgaon Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Collector Office Rajnandgaon|
|Name of the Job||Teacher,DEO, Assistant and Office Superintendent|
|Number of vacancies||33|
|Last Date to apply||Soon|
Collector Office Rajnandgaon Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Collector Office Rajnandgaon
Name of The Posts:
- Principal – 01
- Lecturer (PGT) – 08
- Teacher (TGT) – 09
- Arts Teacher/ Craft Teacher – 01
- Physical Education Teacher – 02
- Librarian – 01
- Assistant superintendent of hostels – 01
- Office Superintendent – 01
- Assistant Grade-II – 01
- Assistant Grade-III – 01
- Staff Nurse – 01
- Data Entry Operator – 01
- Store Keeper – 01
- Electrical Assistant – 01
- Peon – 02
- Mali – 01
Last Date to Apply: Soon
Educational Qualifications : The candidates applying for the above posts must have 8th/10th/12th/ITI in Electrician/Diploma in Nursing/Graduation or Post Graduation degree from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the interview and skill test.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package .
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 23-50 years(Post 1),23-35(Post 2),21-35(Post 03-16) that will be counted as on 01-01-2018 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations will also be applied.
Official Website: www.rajnandgaon.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- The candidates can apply in the prescribed application format as per the guidelines given on the website.
- The personal,education and work experience details will be needed to fill along with the passport size photo of the candidate.
- The completed application form should be posted to the below written address: Office of Assistant Commissioner,Tribal Development Rajnandgaon,Room n. 65, Rajnandgaon-491441
NOTE: The website should be visited regularly for regular updates on the changes in the recruitment schedule.