CSL Recruitment 2019: We here again with the good news that Cochin Shipyard Limited has announced for the recruitment of 195 different posts of Workmen. The aspiring and eligible candidates are hereby directed to fill the application form online. The last date to apply for this job is 13th February 2019 after which no application will be entertained in any way. Candidates are requested to go through the detailed description given below regarding the recruitment i.e age criteria, application and selection procedure, eligibility and fees for application and the other important information.
CSL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Cochin Shipyard Limited|
|Name of the Job||Workmen|
|Number of vacancies||195|
|Last Date to apply||13-02-2019|
CSL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Cochin Shipyard Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Fabrication Assistant – 53
- Outfit Assistant – 133
- Ship Design Assistant – 09
Last Date to Apply: 13-02-2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant should be 10th pass with Diploma in Engineering/ Post Diploma in Industrial Safety/ ITI from a recognized board/ university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the practical test/ online test/ skill test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package per month.
Application Fees: Application fee is Rs.100/- in case of post 3 only for Gen/ OBC candidates. SC/ST/ PWD candidates are exempted to pay the application fees.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 13-02-2019.
Official Website: www.cochinshipyard.com
Important Instructions to apply:
- The candidate has to fill in the online application form as per instructions are given by visiting the website www.cochinshipyard.com and filling all the required information.
- Passport size photo of the candidate is to be uploaded on the application form along with the signatures.
- The photocopies of the required educational qualification documents are to be uploaded with the application form.
- Pay the application fees if applicable.
- Submit the form on or before 13-02-2019.
NOTE: It is advised to the applicants that they should regularly visit the official website to get updates and other important information.