Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019: Delhi High Court has released official notification for recruitment purpose. The court invites applications to fill up 73 Vacancies on the posts of Judicial Translator and Senior Personal Assistant. The skilled and capable Candidates can apply online for this job. The last date to fill the online application form is 07th March 2019. After this date no application form will be accepted. For more details Candidates are requested to read the below-mentioned notification. The notification contains information about the age criteria,educational qualification, selection criteria, etc.
Delhi High Court Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Delhi High Court|
|Name of the Job||Judicial Translator and Sr. Personal Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||73|
|Last Date to apply||07-03-2019|
Delhi High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Delhi High Court
Name of The Posts:
- Judicial Translator – 14
- Senior Judicial Translator – 02
- Senior Personal Assistant – 57
Last Date to Apply: 07-03-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate searching for this job must have Graduation with shorthand/ Diploma or Certificate in Translation from the recognized university or the institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written exam (Preliminary & Main Examination), Personal Interview, shorthand test.
The scale of Pay: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package per month.
- For the Candidates of GEN/OBC Category, it is Rs.300/-.
- For the Candidates of ST/SC/PH Category, it is Rs.150/-.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of Less or equal to 32 years (Post 3), 18-27 years (Post 1 & 2) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-01-2019.
Official Website: www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Visit the official website of the organization and click on apply online link.
- Fill complete details about the name, address, date of birth, educational qualifications, work experience etc.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature in the form.
- Click on submit button on or before last date 07-03-2019.
- Keep the print of the filled application form for further reference.
NOTE: Candidates are suggested to visit the website regularly for more updates.