Department of Forest, Environment and Climate Change Recruitment 2020: The Department of Forest, Environment and Climate Change has issued an official notification on www.forest.jharkhand.gov.in for the recruitment of candidates for 400 vacancies of Forest Guard. The candidates can apply for the recruitment in offline mode only by sending the physically filled application form to the office address by 30/06/2020.
Department of Forest, Environment, and Climate Change Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Department of Forest, Environment and Climate Change|
|Name of the Job||Forest Guard|
|Number of Vacancies||400|
|Last Date to Apply||30/06/2020|
Department of Forest, Environment and Climate Change Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Department of Forest, Environment and Climate Change
Name of The Posts:
- Forest Guard-400
Educational Qualifications: The candidates applying for the recruitment need to be a Retired Forest Guard/ Forester.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be recruited on the basis of Interview only.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid a salary as per the rules for the payment of remuneration as per the post specific.
Application Fees: Applicants need not pay for applying for the recruitment.
Age criteria: Candidates below the age of 64 years can apply for the recruitment. The date on which the age of the candidates will be considered is 01/01/2020.
Official Website: www.forest.jharkhand.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for the Department of Forest, Environment and Climate Change Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, the candidates need to go to the official website www.forest.jharkhand.gov.in to take the format of application provided by the Department of Forest, Environment, and Climate Change.
- Fill the details in the form and paste the latest color photo on the form.
- Candidates also need to sign on the form wherever asked.
- After that, the candidates need to attach self-attested copies of all the required academic and work experience related certificates.
- Send the filled application form to the following address: Chief Conservator of Forests, Personnel (Non-Gazetted), Ranchi, Office of Forest Building, Block B, Doranda, Ranchi, 834002
NOTE: Send the applications by 30/06/2020.