Department of Post Recruitment 2019: Department of Post, Indian Post is recruiting on 83 vacant posts of Assistant Manager, Postal Assistant, Technician Supervisor, Postal Assistant etc. Recruitment is for Andhra Pradesh Circle, Karnataka Circle, and Uttarakhand Circle. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online/ offline as per the post. Last date, no. of vacancies, selection procedure, application fee, pay scale etc. details of the post are given in the below paragraph. Candidates may check the paragraph before proceeding further.
Department of Post Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Department of Post|
|Name of the Job||MTS, Assistant Manager, Postal Assistant, Technician Supervisor, Postman etc.|
|Number of vacancies||83|
|Last Date to apply||specified below|
Department of Post Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Department of Post
Details of The Posts:
|Sr. No.||Post Name||No. of vacancies||Educational qulaification||Age||Pay Scale|
|1.||Postman||19||10th/ ITI||18-27 years||Rs.21,7000/-|
|2.||Mail Guard||03||10th/ ITI||18-27 years||Rs.21,7000/-|
|3.||Multi-Tasking Staff||46||10th/ ITI||18-25 years||Rs.18,000/-|
|4.||Deputy Manager||03||Bachelor Degree in Computer Science /holding analogous post||Less than equal to 56 years||Rs.9300/- to Rs. 34,800 with grade pay of Rs. 4800/-|
|5.||Assistant Manager||04||B.Sc. in Computer Science||Less than equal to 56 years||Rs.9300/- to Rs. 34,800 with grade pay of Rs. 4600/-|
|6.||Technical Supervisor||06||B.Sc. in Computer Science||Less than equal to 56 years||Rs.9300/- to Rs. 34,800 with grade pay of Rs. 4200/-|
|7.||Postal Assistant||02||12th Pass||18-27 years as on 01-04-2017||Rs.25,500/-|
Last Date to Apply:
- Post 1 to 3: 28-02-2019
- Post 4 to 6: 09-03-2019
- Post 7: 18-02-2019
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of the merit list and aptitude test (Post 1 to 3) and their performance in the Written exam and Personal interview (Post 4 to 6), Educational Qualification Marks (post 7).
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.400/- (Post 7), Rs.500/- (Post 1 to 3)
- SC/ST/ Women: Rs.100/- (Post 1,2,3,7)
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Post 1 to 3: The Applicants are required to fill the application form online on the official website www.indiapost.gov.in and submit the form before the last date. The hard copy of the form need not be sent anywhere.
- Post 4 to 7: For these posts, the form has to be filled in offline mode.
- Fill the form and pay the application fees and send the application at the specified address by the last date.
- Office address: Post 4 to 6: “Office of GM, Center of Excellence in Postal Technology (Cept) Bengaluru – 570010” Post 7: “The Chief Postmaster General, Uttarakhand Circle, Dehradun – 248001”
NOTE: Keep visiting the official website regularly for more updates.