District Court Tiruvallur Recruitment 2019: District Court Tiruvallur is proposing to fill up vacant posts of Night Guard, Office Assistant and Cleaning Staff. For this, the court has asked for the applications up to 30th April 2019. Total number of vacant seats is 100. Interested and eligible candidates may apply and participate to have a chance to work in The District Court Tiruvallur. Applications are invited offline. Post details, eligibility criteria, application procedure, age requirement all these information are given in brief in the following paragraph. Candidates in their own interest may check it and then apply.
District Court Tiruvallur Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||District Court Tiruvallur|
|Name of the Job||Night Guard, Office Assistant and Cleaning Staff|
|Number of vacancies||100|
|Last Date to apply||30th April 2019|
District Court Tiruvallur Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: District Court Tiruvallur
Name of The Posts: Night Guard, Office Assistant and Cleaning Staff
Last Date to Apply: 30-04-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should be 8th,10th pass with PGDCA/ B.Sc. (CS)/ BCA from a recognized board/university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Applicant has to pass the written exam/ skill test/ personal interview/ Merit List.
Application Fees: Application fee is nil for all candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-30 years as on 01-04-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.districts.ecourts.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Interested candidates are advised to visit the website www.districts.ecourts.gov.in and check the official notification for the advertised posts in District Court Tiruvallur.
- Read it and note down the important instructions.
- Eligible candidates can apply.
- Download the application form and fill it in your own handwriting.
- No field should be left blank as an incomplete or invalid application form will result in the cancelation of the candidate’s application.
- Send/ post the application form to the address given next to it.
- Address: “The Chief District Judge, Tiruvallur District Court, TamilNadu”
NOTE: Form should reach latest by the last date. For more updates stay connected to us.