DLSA Recruitment 2020: District Legal Service Authority is a social organization that works for the welfare of residents of society. Candidates who want to work willfully as Para Legal Volunteer can apply. DLSA has a requirement of a total of 60 candidates. The ending date to file an offline request for the post is the 27th of August and no application will be considered after it. To know more details about the qualification, selection criteria, etc., read the article drafted below.
DLSA Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||District Legal Service Authority|
|Name of the Job||Para Legal Volunteers|
|Number of Vacancies||60|
|Last Date to Apply||27/08/2020|
DLSA Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: District Legal Service Authority
Name of The Posts:
- Para Legal Volunteers – 60
Qualifications: Following persons are eligible for application :
- Teachers (Including Retired).
- Senior Citizens and retired govt. servant.
- MSW Students and Teachers.
- Anganwadi Workers.
- Law Students (Till they become lawyers).
- Non-Political Members, Members of Service-Oriented NGOs, and Clubs.
- Member of Women neighborhood groups, Maithri Sanghams, and Self Help Groups (Marginalized/Vulnerable).
- The candidate who is suitable as per the opinion of DLSA/TLSC.
Selection Procedure: Methods adopted by DLSA for the selection of skilled candidates are :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: There will be no wages for Para Legal Volunteers although they will get honorarium as decided by District Legal Service Authority from time to time.
Official Website: www.districts.ecourts.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for DLSA Recruitment 2020:
- In the first step, the candidate should read the complete details on the website.
- Take the print out of the application form after certified with the application guidelines.
- Put up the required details in the columns in the form and attach copies of all relevant certificates.
- Paste the latest photograph with the use of adhesive.
- And last, send the form to District Legal Service Authority, Dakshina Kannada.
NOTE: Please visit the website mentioned above time and again to get the complete notifications about recruitment.