DRDO Recruitment 2019: Applications are invited by the DRDO (Defence Research & Development Organization ) in online mode / through email. Candidates wishing to work in DRDO can join the Apprentice Training programme. A total of 30 seats are vacant for Trade Apprentice training. Applicants can submit the application up to 11th March 2019. Applicants are advised to go through the official notification released by DRDO on its official website www.drdo.gov.in. Likewise, in the same way, we have given the details about the Trade Apprentice recruitment process and eligibility criteria for the advertised vacancy. You can also check the following article too.
DRDO Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Defence Research & Development Organization|
|Name of the Job||Trade Apprentice|
|Number of vacancies||30|
|Last Date to apply||11-03-2019|
DRDO Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Defence Research & Development Organization
Name of The Posts: Trade Apprentice
Last Date to Apply: 11-03-2019
Educational Qualifications: Aspirant looking to apply for the above-mentioned Apprentice should have ITI/ ITC in Library & Information Science from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Walk-in-interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
Application Fees: There is no application fee for the recruitment process.
Official Website: www.drdo.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria are advised to fill the application form in online mode or through email.
- The online application form will be filled on the official website www.drdo.gov.in.
- In the application form candidate’s personal i.e. name, age, date of birth, address, parents name, educational qualification details have to be filled.
- Upload the photograph/signature/ documents in support of candidate’s eligibility for the vacant seats of Trade Apprentice.
- Submit the form before the last date.
- In the case of email, the candidate has to Email the form to [email protected]
NOTE: Walk-in-interview will be held on 14-03-2019. It is advised to fill and the application form on or before 11-03-2019. The invalid/ incomplete application form will be rejected.